Showcasing fine art, digital art, photography and other works by featured artists in the studio.
Broadcast on January 28, 2022
As Illustrator & Image creator,
specializing in producing image of persons living in the digital world.
ORIHARA | Illustrator / Image Creator
“Ado” at the head of list, specializing in producing image of persons living in the digital world. Today’s hair and makeup artist and stylist. As an illustrator, excelling in pictures with powerful eyes, characteristic shadows and a hint of darkness as well as a sense of mystery, beauty and fragility.
- Q How did you become an artist?
I have been drawing since I was a child, and I was in the art club in junior high school.
When I was in elementary school, I watched Nico Nico Douga and was especially shocked by the Vocaloid culture.
Even at that young age, I was shocked by knowing "Such an interesting world out there!”... That was my starting line and I wanted to draw my own illustrations that were inspired by music by Vocaloid posted on Nico Nico Douga.
- Q What is the most important thing you value most as an artist?
- A This is my response as Ado's image director, "Ado" is not a character but a living person, so rather than saying "How do I want to portray her?", I try to capture “What state is she in now?”. Even though I know what she was like yesterday, I have not yet met her today or tomorrow. So I try not to imagine what she will be like. That's why I think I have to keep getting to know her more quickly and deeply than anyone else.
- Q Do you have a message for people around the world?
- A I will keep studying various things so that I can draw "Illustrations you can't take your eyes off”. I will do my best to meet you all again.