Article 1 (Application)
- 3. In the event that the provisions of this Agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (User Registration)
2. We may not approve an application for registration if we determine that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and we are under no obligation to disclose the reasons.
- (1) If you have submitted false information when applying for registration.
- (2) If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- (3) In addition, when the Company judges that the registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- 1. Users shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage their user ID and password for the Service.
- 2. Users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Company considers the use to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party's use of a user ID and password, except in cases where the Company has been intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Method)
- 1. The User shall pay the usage fees separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website as compensation for the paid portion of the Service by the method designated by the Company.
- 2. In the event that the User delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall legally pay the late payment fee at the rate specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- (1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- (2) Actions related to criminal activities
- (3) Actions that infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, including the contents of the Service.
- (4) Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of the servers or networks of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- (5) Use the information obtained from this Service for commercial purposes.
- (6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our Services
- (7) Unauthorized access or attempt to do so.
- (8) Collecting or accumulating personal information about other Users.
- (9) Inappropriate use of this service for fraudulent purposes
- (10) Any action that may cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other Users of the Service or any other third party.
- (11) Impersonating other users
- (12) Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company.
- (13) Activities for the purpose of meeting the persons with whom you have no prior knowledge
- (14) Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- (15) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
1. The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Company deems any of the following reasons to exist:
- (1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for the Service.
- (2) In the event that the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- (3) When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident.
- (4) In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
- 1. The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Company deems any of the following reasons to exist:
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may restrict the User from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the User's registration, without prior notice, if the User falls under any of the following:
- (1) If the User violates any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- (2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- (3) In the event of default in payment of fees or other obligations.
- (4) When there is no response to communication by the Company for a certain period of time.
- (5) If there is no use of this service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- (6) the Company otherwise deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedures specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- 1. The Company does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).
- 3. Even in the case provided for in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damage caused to the User due to default or tort by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, the amount of compensation for damages incurred by a User due to default or tort caused by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
- 4. The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between Users and other Users or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change, add, or discontinue the contents of the Service with prior notice to the User, and the User shall agree to such changes, additions, or discontinuation.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Any notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies the Company of a change in the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notifications or communications to that contact information, and these notifications or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 2. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Date of last update: December 23, 2021